Global Medium Term Notes - GMTN
In June 2013, Íslandsbanki signed a Global Medium Term Note („GMTN“) Programme. The USD 2,500,000,000 Programme – arranged by BofA Merrill Lynch – enables Íslandsbanki to issue fixed and floating rate notes in a broad range of currencies.
The programme is rated by both Fitch and S&P, which have assigned the programme the same rating as the Bank. Please note that ratings are assigned to the programme and not to the notes issued under the programme unless otherwise stated.
The Dealer panel is constituted as follows:
- Barclays Bank Plc
- Citigroup Global Markets Limited
- Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch
- Goldman Sachs International
- J.P.Morgan Securities plc
- Merrill Lynch International
- Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc.
- Nomura International plc
- UBS Limited
Last updated on 8 September 2015